My Serious and Not So Serious Predictions For the New Year 2013!!!
1. The MSM will start interviewing “the Nones” more.
2. The Gospel Coalition will make sure to remain the Attention pimps of US Christianity.
3. The voices for traditional marriage will grow louder; meanwhile, singles will remain excluded from alot of religious circles.
4. Dominionism and David Barton will continue their decline into irrelevance.
1. Conservativism will talk about making changes from the inside but won’t.
2. The Tea Party fades away, except on a Congressional level while Occupy remains talked about.
3. Economy improves by a little, false hopes abound.
4. Another Middle Eastern country will be facing American drones.
1. The NHL will resume play; lockout ends, 30 regular season games.
2. Tim Tebow will be traded to a team that we never expected, and he will be back starting, making 4th quarter comebacks.
3. Canadian football will surpass hovkey in popularity thanks to the NHL lockout.
4. Gymnastics classes will become more culturally diverse throughout the U.S.
1. The Comic Book world will remain lilly white while black ULTIMATE COMICS SPIDERMAN & Earth 2’s Hawkgirl will rise to stardom.
2. Community will have 3 more seasons and a movie as they leave NBC.
3. SyFy’s Defiance will fail, but bsg: blood & chrome will rule!
4. Man of Steel will be an okay movie, but THOR 2 will be considered the best comic movie of 2013.
5. The term “blerd” will be officially in Webster Dictionary.