As I was talking Optimistic Chad late last week over the phone, I made a list of things/movies/music that all white people like and assume that people of color should like, since their taste is universally holds truth. Without further ado, here is the beginnings of my list, make what you will:
1. The movie Casa Blanca
2. Everything from celtic culture, music and folktales.
3. Les Miserables (the novel and the movie versions)
4. The Count Of Monte Christo (the novel and both films)
5. The music of Kate Bush (of whom I had never heard of until last night)
6. Lady Gaga
7. The television show Glee (okay, maybe not since now people hate this show)
8. Any church hymns where sin is referred to as “black”
9. Music by The Cranberries
FEEL FREE TO ADD TO THE LIST!